Web Solutions is looking for an energetic, creative, and organized individual to support team members with website development, digital marketing, and branding projects for clients. This individual will assist with various projects from initial conception to completion, serving as a client liaison. The ideal candidate will have experience with marketing and website development.
We welcome a collaborative approach to client relationships and we encourage a final product that emphasizes quality workmanship. This candidate will get the opportunity to work closely with and learn from a seasoned team.
This is a full-time position onsite at our centrally located offices in Meriden, CT.
Your position from day to day:
- Comfort working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively within established project development processes including communication of project timelines, review of deliverables and client collaborations.
- Desire to gain a deep understanding of client's businesses and marketing objectives and identify opportunities from client growth.
- Assist in the management of internal team resources and timelines.
- Ability to quickly develop a positive rapport with clients and coworkers alike.
- Excellent client facing communication skills.
You will love this role if you:
- Are intellectually curious about clients across a diversity of industries and the marketing / technical tools to support them.
- Enjoy collaborating with team members and clients for a shared goal.
- Relish dotting every "i" and crossing every "t".
- Are eager to roll up your sleeves and pitch in as part of a team.
- Take your craft seriously, but don't take yourself too seriously.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum of three years experience in marketing, tech, advertising environment, or related on the job experience.
- Proficient computer skills with aptitude for continuous learning.
- Strong organizational ability to manage multiple business relationships.
- Undergraduate degree.
- A family-first work place
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Profit-sharing opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
- Professional development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.