Director of Marketing Business Development
Web Solutions is seeking an individual with a strong background in marketing and interactive media with the ability to strategize and bring together each client's unique marketing goals with a variety of tailored service offerings. The ideal candidate will combine an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, web development and branding and possess strong communication skills with a focus on achieving client success.
We encourage a consultative approach to business development with both new business prospects and by fostering our existing client relationships. We emphasize development of strong client relationships versus overselling. This candidate will get the opportunity to help new clients from the ground up by being the face of Web Solutions.
This is a full-time position onsite at our centrally located offices in Meriden, CT.
Your position from day to day:
- Develop new strategies and support current strategies for Web Solutions to increase new client leads and foster relationships with existing clients.
- Spearheading business development communications including responding to new business leads, existing client proactive reach outs, and networking / presentation opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of the business development cycle including but not limited to client communications, proposals, estimations, and presentations.
- Communicate with new and existing clients on an ongoing basis to develop new marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Develop, analyze, and oversee the effectiveness of marketing strategies and act as a support resource to clients.
- Provide insights into marketing performance and develop data-driven plans as part of ongoing client engagement and relationship growth.
- Work with existing team members to facilitate the hand off of new projects with clear communication of strategic goals as well deepen client engagements with supporting recommendations through implementation.
You will love this role if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team setting that emphasizes personal growth and professional development.
- Have built your marketing career through direct experience with the full spectrum of marketing mediums and can channel those experiences with generating tactical marketing recommendations for clients.
- Appreciate mentoring and training other team members and have strong collaboration and team-building skills.
- Can successfully mend creativity, strategy, and data analysis in support of successful client engagements.
- Relish meaningful conversations with clients across a wide variety of industries.
- Have the ability to stay organized while working effectively with various teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required, a Master's degree a plus in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in business development and/or marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Prior agency experience preferred.
- Solutions oriented with a proven track record of custom client solutions.
- A family-first work place
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Profit-sharing opportunities
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
- Professional development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.